Tuesday 15 September 2009

Well, while everyone else in blogland is covering NYFW, I'm just quietly watching it from the comfort of my desk chair. I don't want to be negative - anyway who the hell am I to give thumbs down to people with talent - but I'm glad I live in London at the moment. Thank god (and the creative energy of this city) I'm not yet afraid of taking risks, and I certainly don't worry about being perfectly tasteful.

Meanwhile, this is what's on auction at Major Tom this week, ending this Sunday, 8:30pm. LOTS of colour and prints, including that wonderful Escada silk shirt with liquid print, and a patchwork jacket. Everything cheap as cheerful chips. Go on, and bid.








2 comments:

  1. I love your style... you are amazing. could you please send your emial address and link to your blog...i want to feature you on my blog...

    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jinx! Thank you for that. My email is glittah@gmail.com

    ;)

    ReplyDelete