Thursday 17 September 2009

Tie me Up, Tie me Down

This week things are a little crazy: there's LFW about to start (I'm working backstage with Basso & Brooke again), and a couple of shoots turned up in the middle - plus, I had to send my glasses away to get new lenses, and I'm struggling to see anything on screen beyond the blurred shapes of these words.

But yesterday I was running around Central London, and on my way home I was passing that temple of chicness that Liberty of London is - and remembered that last week Hermès had a pop-up shop inside with scarf-tying workshops. I was happy to find out they still have, and after your session with a stylist, you get your picture taken, and a free print!

I chose one in bright orange, one of my favourite colours, and left the stylist to do her job. I loved that she came up with a 70s turban-style knot! I have tons of vintage scarves at home, and never thought of wearing it like that (to be honest, with all the rock chick mood out there, printed scarves seemed to have been forgotten... it's about time to have them back!).

So if you're in London, there's another photo-styling session on the 20th, and in between some performances and workshops. Worth a go!


(apologies for the shitty pics... I definitely leaving Blackberries to go back to iPhones.)






1 comment: