Tuesday 10 November 2009

Je suis de retour


I've disappeared, I know. It's just that I've been going through a sort of reconfiguration process, discarding some excess baggage - a spring-cleaning right in the middle of autumn.

Went to Paris on the weekend to celebrate the longest partnership of my life - almost a decade - and it was a great opportunity to switch off and look at things from a different perspective. Well, sort of.

But nothing like going offline for a while to feel truly connected with the world.

4 comments:

  1. very parisian biker chic. where are the boots from? i miss paris.. great city. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girlies! boots were found in an Oxfam shop, they're Aldo. And they're actually below-the-knee, but I folded them in half. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, it's good to switch off a bit and just go with the flow...sometimes the web can suck you up... i myself gave me a couple of weeks OFF.
    happy return!

    ReplyDelete