Wednesday 12 August 2009

Favourite Vintage Pieces at Major Tom


I'm not the most organised person, but, as a "middle-of-the-year" resolution, I've decided I will be.

But that has nothing to do with this post, which is about my favourite, hard-to-part-with vintage pieces available now at Major Tom. I tend to sell the majority of my collection ridiculously cheap - in comparison to most physical vintage shops - so sometimes I wonder why some pieces are not flying out like hot cakes. I know size-wise, they are not the most forgiving, but some of them are medium and large.

Anyway, enough mumbling. These are my favourites, available to buy-it-nooooowwww (click on the pictures to see the listing).

Kamosho Slash Safety-Pin Jacket (super rock'n'roll, hey?)




Moschino Cheap & Chic Paper Clip Jacket


Michael Kors Crop Striped Shirt



70s Floral Jumpsuit


70s Reworked Floral Mini-dress


80s Printed Leggings


80s Brocade Kimono Blazer


Jungle by Kenzo Floral Crop Shirt (more like a bolero)


80s Striped Bolero with printed lining





No comments:

Post a Comment