yay! Brick My Lane made the Independent Fashion Bloggers round-up of the best links of the week!
Summer Sundries and Indie Style
Edited by Debutante Clothing
Welcome to Links á la Mode! This week, bloggers are buzzing about summer musts such as Style With Anna’s list of swimsuit trends and Capitola Fashionistas round up of drool worthy sandals. But the edgy bloggers are bringing some fantastic interviews such as Super Kawaii Mama’s chat with colorful Amelia Arsenic and a very cool DIY studded belt by Brick My Lane. There’s something for everyone this week on Links á la Mode - enjoy!
There’s the full version of Links á la Mode here in the forums… there’s a lot of great posts there too.
- Super Kawaii Mama - A cracking interview with a very worthy girl crush - Amelia Arsenic!
- Style Symmetry - Seven Questions with Susie of Style Bubble!
- Solo Lisa - Canadian jewelry line DESIGN + CONQUER puts a bold, quirky spin on the meaning of geek chic
- The Coveted - Win a $250 gift certificate for Avelle (formerly Bag, Borrow or Steal) luxury handbags!
- Agent Dreamer - Hearts Idil Vice
- Tickle the Blog - Make your existing make-up into summer beauty must-haves!
- Ono Lady - Too cool for school, NYLON magazine have just recently celebrated their 10th anniversary
- Dramatis Personae - Ashe Mischief Asks Herself “Why Develop Your Wardrobe’s Color Palette?”
- fete a fete - Guerlain’s new summer Terracotta lip glosses, Fard Indien, and the new Rouge G lipstick!
- The Capitola Fashionista - The 15 Must Have Sandals for this Summer
- Style With Anna - The Hottest Swimwear and Bikini Trends for Spring/Summer 2009
- A Few Goody Gumdrops - is giving away a Hana Elite Ceramic Flat Iron for Mother’s Day. Enter to Win!
- Capitola Girl - So ready for summer on The Devil Wears Etsy
- Two Thousand Things – Celebrity Walk-In Wardrobes and some pictures for reference
- The Curvy Fashionista - A Curvy Fashionista declaring her fashionable existence in a straight world
- The Fashion Grail - Get Miranda Kerr’s look for less!
- Misslikey - my view on the night at Met’s
- Fashion Pulse Daily - Khaki goes beyond its preppy stigma with the new Gap designer collaboration
- Brick My Lane - DIY: how to make an “organic” spike Rock’n'Roll belt